Thursday, March 15, 2012

HOME

So we've been home for a week now and it feels amazing. Owen has adjusted well, it's been difficult on him I am certain, but he's such a resilient little guy and takes all in with a smile! He's sleeping more and eating well and primarily happy all the time. Addisyn has adjusted a little slower. She's having a hard time getting back into the school routine and that's been our biggest challenge. I am sure it will just take her little more time. We are just so thankful to be home and we made it in time for March Madness!!!.~ In honor of the occasion here is Owen sporting his new attire in his home state!
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
This is Owen ready for bedtime....monkeying around and one of my favorite pics~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a facebook friend of Dana's and she's shared with me just a little of your story. I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm so happy (and jealous!) of you for this little guy in your life, and his bigger sister! My husband and I have four biological sons and are very hopeful and prayerful that an international adoption is in our future. <3

    ReplyDelete